Tuesday, September 24

TrueBurger (Oakland, CA, U.S.A.)

It's been a while, readers!  I've still yet to finish my San Francisco fooding chronicles from last month, so here is one of the final posts.

By now, a good number of you know me as the "burger fiend," so of course I couldn't go without having a good burger this time around.  True Burger is a casual burger joint that's all about its burgers and shakes - its maple syrup crunch shakes!  The combination of maple syrup and fries in a milkshake is probably one of the strangest (tasty) drinks I've ever had.  It did take a while to get used to, but it was delicious, and half of that milkshake was just the right amount to have.

I went for the Cheesy Trueburger, the classic cheeseburger True Burger style.  Though this place doesn't particularly specialize in "gourmet" or specialty burgers, their burger patty is moist and delicious.  In other words, it doesn't seem like they add unpleasant ingredients like carrots and bread crumbs... I topped mine with pickles (my childhood favorite!), and it was one delicious cheeseburger. Mmm, and now I am craving a burger...
It's Oakland!
Price: 10USD/person | $
Rating: 3.5/5

146 Grand Ave.
Oakland, CA 94612
#: (510) 208-5678
True Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment