Tuesday, May 7

Vege Rama (Brisbane CBD, QLD)

I never know what to eat for lunch in the city since the options are quite limited, especially on a student budget, and it always ends up being sushi rolls.  Today, we decided on Vege Rama, a vegetarian place down Adelaide street.  They offer a variety of pre-mixed salads, as well as Mexican and Indian vegetarian options.

While I'm not much of a salad person, I do enjoy a good salad once in a while, so I went for the chickpea pesto salad and the sesame BBQ.  I got a small salad combo (5.5), and while the two salads got mixed up, I'm pretty sure the sesame BBQ was the one that was more flavorful and stood out.  I couldn't really taste the pesto salad dressing, possibly because it pooled at the bottom, but the two mixed together wasn't bad!  The ingredients taste fresh, and the service is pretty friendly and fast.  My only complaint is that they don't have much seating, so be prepared to take-away!
Price: 10AUD | $-$$
Rating: 4/5 for their salads
Tip: CASH ONLY! Location is actually on Adelaide St. (opposite of Anzac Square)

Vege Rama (Website)
Post Office Square Shop 30
270-80 Queen St.
Brisbane, QLD 4000
#: (07) 3220-6000
Vege Rama on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment