Monday, May 6

The Dark Chocolatier (Brisbane CBD, QLD)

Recently, I've decided, along with some friends, that we would eat cleaner, work out harder, and get in shape.  And no, round is not a shape.  For me this means cutting down on the bubble tea and chips, which I've been seriously munching on lately.  While I don't typically eat chocolate, I stopped by The Dark Chocolatier today, hoping that I'd find some fudge for a 20's themed get-together this weekend.  So much for eating healthy! At least it's dark chocolate...

This store is a dangerous place for those who like chocolate covered everything and fruits in their chocolate!  They didn't have any fudge, but I did end up getting a White Blackcurrant Slab, which ended up being a little too sweet for my liking - which is a good thing cause I won't be tempted to eat it all before this weekend!  The cocoa covered almonds, on the other hand, were too yummy!  If you're a lover of almond and cocoa dust, this is it!  For those who havn't had cocoa dusted chocolates, the cocoa gives the chocolate a bit of a bitter aftertaste, balancing out the sweetness of the chocolate itself.  I didn't stay in house to have my chocolate with a cup of coffee.  Maybe next time!
Price: 4.5AUD/kg chocolate | $$
Rating: 4/5

Noosa Chocolate Factory (Website)
156 Adelaide St.
Brisbane, QLD 4000
#: (07) 5473-5010
The Dark Chocolatier on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment