Tuesday, April 23

Rooftop Bar (Melbourne CBD, VIC)

I almost forgot about this place!  We only stopped here for maybe twenty-ish minutes because it was quite cold that night, but I really enjoyed my short but sweet visit.  Rooftop Bar, located inside of what is known as Curtin House, is a bar and burger joint, shows movies in summertime.  They also hold other events, and from what I've heard, seems to be hoppin' all the time!

Unfortunately, I went at night - and although the view was nice, I would have liked to view the city from here during the day.  As I've mentioned before, this is what I've thought about most of the rooftop bars here.  I'm not quite sure what my drink was called - but it was the really fruity cocktail, which was a bit sweet, but also a good mix of flavors.  The service was great!  Even with the number of people, they took time for a short chat and seemed to enjoy recommending the best drink for their customers.  My only complaint was that the chairs weren't the most comfortable things in the world, but I definitely want to return, maybe for a burger and movie in the summer!
Price: ~15AUD/drink | $-$$
Rating: 4/5

Rooftop Bar (Website)
Curtin House Rooftop
252 Swanston St.
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rooftop Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment