Tuesday, April 16

Race Cafe (Brisbane CBD, QLD)

[Break from my Melbourne posts]

Did I hear someone say greased lightning?  Race Cafe, a little coffee and tattoo hub located right in the heart of the city, is a cozy little place that serves up a good latte (med-4) and is open early in the morning.  I love its 60's and vintage concept, and you can head over to their website to read the story.  The barista was friendly and quick at whipping up a latte, which was aromatic, and not too acidic - perfect for my taste!

They also offer muffins, but nothing else substantial if that's what you're looking for.  I also went on a day when The Iron Ladies stopped by to whip up some delicious waffles! Super delish.


Funny fact! They (they being one of the Iron Ladies guys) randomly took a picture of me cause I had the daily special waffle (7), which was topped with chorizos, cheese, etc., and today was the one day I decided to not bother with how I looked (ie. in my workout clothes). Oops. =P
Daily Special Waffle
goat cheese (?) and jam waffle sample!
Price: 4AUD/medium coffee | $
Rating: 4/5

Race Cafe (Website)
290 Edward St.
Brisbane, QLD 4000
#: (07) 3229-9747
Race Cafe on Urbanspoon

The Iron Ladies (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment