Sunday, February 10

Fosselman's Ice Cream (Alhambra, CA)

Coffee & Chip in a Waffle Cone
As some of you may know, when it comes to dessert, I'm not the biggest fan of ice cream.  The enjoyment-to-calorie ratio used to just bother me too much for me to have ice cream, and I'd just rather eat a cookie. [[I LOVE COOKIES!]]  After some spicy szechuan food, the crew for that day decided to grab some ice cream at Fosselman's to relieve our tongues.

Although their flavors don't change daily, like Ici (which is my ice-cream standard), they offer plenty of flavors, such as taro, lychee, and other standard flavors.  I usually partake in ice-cream nomming only for the cone, so I got a waffle cone with the coffee & chip, which is a Columbian coffee ice cream with Guittard semi-sweet chocolate chip flakes.  I really enjoyed my ice cream for its really rich, coffee flavor, as well as for the benefit of having chocolate chips, which is typically only in cookies 'n' cream.  I didn't really think special of most of the flavors that I sampled, as they tasted a bit generic, but I'd say overall, their ice-cream is better than just any ol' ice cream from the grocery.
Price: $2.75USD/scoop | $
Rating: 3.5/5

Fosselman's Ice Cream (Website)
1824 W. Main St.
Alhambra, CA 91801
Fosselman's Ice Cream Company on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment