Thursday, August 16

Bistro 1491 (Albany, CA)

Bistro 1491 is a casual dining destination frequented amongst me and my friends when in the Berkeley area.  With its friendly staff and sunlit tables, it's the perfect place to grab a hearty, low-key but gourmet breakfast [or any other meal] for a pretty awesome price!  Solano Street is actually lined with lots of dining options (as well as parking spots), but Bistro 1491 is still one of the favorites.

I've only been there for breakfast and lunch, but each time I leave satisfied.  I love their Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict (10.75), as I'm more of a savory person, but their Pan De Mie French Toast (7.5) is also really delicious.  Their staff is truly friendly and attentive, and the location is perfect for large groups, as I've celebrated friends' birthdays at Bistro 1491.  I've only had their Grilled Flat-iron Steak Sandwich (13.75) from their lunch menu, but it was oh so yummy!  Their other sandwich and salad options also sound pretty tempting...

Pan De Mie French Toast
Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
Price: 15-20 USD pp | $-$$
Rating: 3.5/5

Bistro 1491 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment